Hello, people! You going okay? good!
So first, I GOT NOMINATED IN ANOTHER AWARD! It’s the BLACK CAT BLUE SEA AWARD! OMG, there are tears in my eyes!(sorry, I can be a bit dramatic sometimes)
Second, I’d like to thank Cherelle @Cherelle the Bibliophile for nominating me! Do check out her blog, people, she is very sweet and has a cute blogging voice, too!
What is the Black Cat Blue Sea Award?
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- If you had to team up with a villain, who would you team up with? What will be your best battle strategy? What will you guys talk about (assuming you get along well)?
Huh. I’d loooove to team up with Daizon from Forsworn(The Last Oracle #2) by Emily Wibberly. Basically he’s a half-deity, and I’m very lazy to come up with a plan anyway, so I really don’t think we’d need a battle strategy! As for what we talk about, I’d love to discuss his feelings with him because he has this beautiful and sad past!(I sound like a therapist, haha😂 No offense to therapists, of course!)
- If you were given a 5 minute advertisement slot on TV, what would you promote and how?
Well, it’s kinda impossible for me to imagine that situation because I’m very socially awkward and shy(Do I seem that way on the blog, too?).
But, I guess I’d like to promote charity or something related to books or entertainment industry? I don’t know. As for how, that also I don’t know, but there would definitely be music, which, TBH, is ironic considering I don’t listen to music much😂
- What was the funniest thing you’ve seen recently online?
Um, I believe some stand-up comedy by some stand-up comedian(duh) or maybe I watched clips from Friends(I can now see how obsessed I am by that show). Haha, I don’t remember!
- If you could trade lives with a fictional character, would you do it? And if you had to, whom would you choose?(I just couldn’t let this one go!)
- Would you mind sharing a funny/ embarrassing moment of yours you experienced?
- What is the one weird dream you had that you remember?
AND THE PEOPLE I TAG/ NOMINATE ARE AS FOLLOWS(this looks like a five-marker social science answer😂)-
- Clara @Tales Of Teacups(Hope you don’t mind me tagging you for another thing!🤪🤪)
- Emilie @Chronicles Of A Bibliomaniac
- Kate @Unbound Library
- Katie @The Storybook Sisters
- Leah @Leah’s Books
Looking forward to all your answers and hoping you liked mine, too!🤩🤩
The above are all amazing people with beautiful blog, so make sure you check their blogs out!
Now, to you, I’d really love to know what that one weird dream of yours is?
Let me know in the comments!