Hello people! How are you, eh?
I got nominated for THE BLACK CAT BLUE SEA AWARD AGAIN! Whooooop!
So, thanks a million, trillion, gazillion to Riddhi @Whispering Stories for nominating me! Do check out her blog, she is basically my twin, and I’m sure you’ll love it!
What is the Black Cat Blue Sea Award?
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- What is the one thing you like and dislike about my blog?
I like Riddhi’s writing style and her active participation. She has an ability to write as the reader wants, I believe, and could be friendly and formal as the situation demands. I also love the way she has designed her blog, to be honest.
And one thing I dislike, I can’t really think what that would be. I’m sorry but I won’t be able to give a proper answer to this one.
- What are your 5 all-time favourite songs?
I don’t listen to much songs, so I don’t really have a favourite. I know, I know, I am kind of a disgrace to the teenage community, but I’m sorry, I can’t help it.
- Which language would you like to learn completely?
This question feels like it was kind of directed at me😂
So I am in love with languages in general! If I’m not reading, blogging, sleeping, talking and playing random games, I’d be found searching languages that have funny names and then learning basic greetings in them. So, I think I could be kind of fluent in Hindi and English, and I can try to understand basic French and I know basic greetings of Italian and a bit of Chinese…Oops, I got distracted!
I’d love to be fluent in French, Chinese(Mandarin), Italian, Japanese, German. Yeah, that is kinda my dream.
- You are granted a wish, you could ask for anything, what would you ask for?
- What is your favourite time of the year? Why?
- What language would you love to be fluent in?(Sorry, Riddhi, but I just love this question)
And now, the people I tag-
- Nehal @Books and Words
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds
- Bertie @Luminosity Library
- Hayden @Following Good Books
- Shanessa @My Days In Montana
- April @Booked Till Midnight
- Jake @Jake is Reading
Ahhh, these all are amazing bloggers, so make sure you check their blogs out!
Looking forward to your answers!!
Thanks again to Riddhi, for nominating me!
Now you tell me, what language would you love to be fluent in?