Ooh, another award!! THANK YOU to Riddhi @Whispering Stories for nominating me, I’m very, very honoured! Do check out her blog, she has an awesome one!
What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- How often do you blog? Do you wish to blog more or less often?
Ah, I blog almost everyday, one post a day to be precise. And I honestly don’t know, sometimes I feel like I should blog less and sometimes I feel like I should blog more often, it’s a mystery!
- What is the one thing you love about my blog? What is the one think you dislike about it (Don’t say nothing, we are past that)?
As I said in one of my previous posts, I love Riddhi’s writing style! And yes, Riddhi, we are very much past that, but I really don’t dislike anything!🤷🏻♀️
- What is your Covid experience? Describe in 8 words.
Doing nothing and growing lazy day by day.
That was hard in eight words, lol!😆
- Which 5 fictional characters would you like to invite to your birthday? They can be dead or alive.
I’d invite Nate from One Of Us Is Lying, Kenji from Shatter Me series, Gat from We Were Liars, Xioxi from A Love So Beautiful and, I think, Louisa Clark from Me Before You trilogy.
Ahhhhhh, why do fictional people only exist in fictional worlds, huh? Where are the real life Kenjis and Gats?
- What is the best gift you have ever gotten? (It can be anything)
Ah! I can’t come up with anything, I love every gift I get, to be honest. But yeah, I guess books and chocolates are high on the list!
People I tag-
Cherelle @Cherelle the Bibliophile
Nehal @Books and Words
Noelle @Wordgazing and Magic
Abby @Beyond the Read
Ahaana @Windows to Worlds
Katie @The Storybook Sisters
Rachel @A Bookworm’s Paradise
Emilie @Chronicles of a Bibliomaniac
Tess @Unbound Library
- You are granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
- What book would you love to be a character of?
- Who is your favourite author and what is it about their books that you adore?
- If you could have a single super power, what would it be? Why?
- What is the thing that would have been different than now had pandemic not been there?
Once again, thanks to Riddhi for nominating, lah!