Ooh la la! I got nominated for THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD!!! YAAAAAY!
I was nominated by Riddhi @Whispering Stories—Thanks a lot, you’re the best!—and she really is the best, people! Do check out her blog, it’s really nice!
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging on 28 September 2020. And, I started blogging because I used to share the quotes and all with my friends but they started ignoring those and I needed to vent out to people who appreciate such things and quotes, can’t find a better platform!
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
First, it’s a nice platform and you find a lot of people sharing the same interests as you. Second, people don’t really ignore me here, unlike my stupid friends, and they appreciate the authors, unlike certain people.(There are of course exceptions to some friends, I love them all, though, despite their ignorance)
- What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
Till now? Nothing. I’m fairly enjoying myself here!
- What are your hobbies besides blogging?
Reading, occasionally writing and sleeping(for those of you judging me, hobby is any activity done in leisure time and I sleep in my leisure time. So, stop judging!). I also like to cook but it doesn’t always end well because I’m afraid of fire and I’m banned from my own kitchen(apparently I’m messy. Hmph!)
- What would the title of your biography/biopic be?
Ah, probably something cliché like ‘The Girl From A Different World’ or ‘Peeps Wanna Exchange Lives With Me?'(I get that a lot, people are quite invested in my life and I don’t know why, they find it very interesting)
- Some advice for people who have just started blogging?
Well, not really, considering I’m not that old too in the business. I’ve got one thing though – Just be yourself, people love you that way, at least I do!
- Describe yourself in seven words?
Jocular, sagacious, sloth-like, bookworm, glossophile, clumsy, fickle.( do you agree? How many of you relate with my traits? Let me know!)
- Dogs or Cats?
Uh, none. Though, if I absolutely have to choose, I’ll go with dogs. Cats scare me, I don’t know why.(Dogs do too, TBH)
- A TV show you can binge-watch forever?
FRIENDS! I absolutely love that show, it’s the best for me!
- A song you relate to? / A song you will never get tired of listening?
If I’m being honest, I don’t really listen to songs(I know I’m a disgrace to the teenage community, trust me, I’m not proud). But, this song, Birthday Party by AJR, is one song I wont get tired of listening. Check it out, I think it to be quite catchy!
- Who is your favourite author?
Kasie West and Robin Benway for their excellent humour and stories. Amy Zhang and Taherah Mafi for their beautiful writing style. Adam Silvera and Lucy Keating for their unique and sweet(and grieving, in case of Adam Silvera) plots. Aaron Hartzler for having a beautiful mind and writing a darkly beautiful book called What We Saw.
ANNND HERE ARE THE PEOPLE I TAG-
- Ahaana @Windows To Worlds
- Cherelle @Cherelle The Bibliophile
- Hayden @Following Good Books
- Ali @In The Lost And Found
- Brooke @Books And Brooke
- Wordzy @ Thoughts Of Wordzy
- Enordhof @ Eclectic Erin
- Becca @ Toastie Books
- Nehal @ Books And Words
- Clarilovestea @ Tales Of Teacups
- Lesley @Latibule Of Lesley
These are all lovely people, so make sure you check their blogs out!
- When did you start blogging? Why? What made you continue?
- What is your preferred colour?(at least two)
- What is your spirit animal?(And, no, Joey won’t work, if you know what I mean)
- Do you play a musical instrument? Which one? and, if not, which one would you like to?
- What is the movie you can watch forever?
- Describe yourself in six words(I can’t let this one go now, can I?)
- What song makes you dance so much that people look at you weird?
- What memory is the closest to your heart?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it too?(you can not say that you won’t change, we all have certain fantasies about our names)
- What is your favourite book?(Can be many!)
- Who is your favourite author(Can’t let this one go either!)
Ooh, this was quite fun! Thanks again, Riddhi, for nominating me and supporting my blog! I really look forward to get answers from you all! Hope you like mine too!
P.S.- Sorry if I did a little too much with the GIFs! Thanks a million people for tolerating me! And, I love you!
P.P.S- COMMENT ME YOUR ANSWERS!