Bonjour, tout le monde! Comment allez-vous?(Hello, everyone! How are you? in French)(I’m really sorry if that’s grammatically wrong, I can’t bring myself to use the translator)
So, basically I’m very happy right now! I got nominated for The Outstanding Blogger Award! YAY! A million thanks to Riddhi @Whispering Stories for nominating me. If you haven’t already, do check out her blog! We are practically twins(except for a matter of physics) and she has an awesome blog! She’s the best, people!
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. What is the one thing you will never do?
I don’t know. I’m a very fickle person and change my views and thoughts frequently. So, I’m sorry but I won’t be able to answer this question.☹
2. One book you will protect with your life?
Almost every book I’ve read. Because even though I didn’t like some book, it’s still precious to people, now, isn’t it? And, if I absolutely have to answer, I guess, I’d go with We Were Liars by E. Lockhart or even The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, and then there is The One Of Us series by Karen McManus, and there’s The Astonishing Color Of After by Emily X.R. Pan, and then I also loved A Love So Beautiful by Zhao Qianqian(I may have written something wrong here, I read the translation so I can’t really tell. The book is in Chinese) and Anna And The French Kiss series by Stephanie Perkins, and the…you know what? I can’t choose!😆 Imma go with every single book out there!
3. The most tragic moment of your life? (If you do not mind sharing)
Ah, I don’t know! I come across so many tragedies that I can’t even remember them😂
Though here’s one misadventure of mine. So, I had this Hindi test, for those of you who don’t know, Hindi has it’s own script and alphabets(I guess?) and I absolutely don’t like writing Hindi. Like I could talk in it, but I have trouble reading and writing it(have a real bad handwriting, too)! So in this test, I’m despising every moment I’m spending and I was really sleepy. While writing the test, on the last question I went from writing in Hindi to Hindi we use in texts and all, you know the one with Latin alphabets. I literally wrote the whole answer in Latin alphabets(and even that was grammatically wrong). And, being the legend that I am, I slept. When last 10 minutes or so were left, I wake up and then I see what I did. Trust me, I’m not proud of the fact. I had to change it so fast, it was definitely a tragedy for me!😂
Fun fact- I write the spelling of my name in Hindi wrong. A teacher pointed it out to me once and still I can’t remember to change it. That’s how miserable I am in the language.
4. One thing you enjoyed about staying at home for the past few months?
One thing I enjoyed the most was that I had a lot of time to read books! That was the best and only good part of staying at home!
5. The one food that you will eat, even on a full stomach?
Chocolate. Almost everyone knows I’m obsessed with that heavenly thing.
6. One book that you can reread forever and not get bored?
Ah, I don’t really read books twice! But I guess, I’d go with any book of Kasie West’s or We Were Liars by E. Lockhart(I seem to be talking waaaaaay too much about these two!)
7. Which post that you have written is your favourite? Share the link as well.
Ah, every single post I write, I love! I guess I’d go with The Sunshine Blogger Award one because I was really happy and excited in that post! And also, it was very fun to do!
Here’s the link-The-Sunshine-Blogger-Award
Ooh! Once again, thanks Riddhi for nominating me, this was such a fun post!
- How did you start reading books? Which one made you just never give up on them?
- What’s the best thing you like about Reading? And if you have other hobbies, too, if you won’t mind it, do mention them, too!
- Would you spend waaaaaay too much money for a gold ice-cream?(I may, TBH)
- What is that one trait of yours that you love?
- What is ‘happiness’ for you? Everyone has their own definitions, what’s yours?
- Name three things according to you that need to be appreciated but aren’t.
- If you don’t mind sharing, who is the one person you know, that you are the proudest of(aside from blood-related family)?
The people I tag are-
- Lesley @Latibule Of Lesley
- Brooke @Books And Brooke
- Erin @Eclectic Erin
- Hayden @Following Good Books
- Katie @The Storybook Sisters
- Kate @Unbound Library
- Clara @Tales Of Teacups
- Emilie @Chronicles Of A Bibliomaniac
- Alicia @The Colorful Bibliophile
- Abby @Beyond The Read
These are all LOVELY people, so make sure you do check their blogs out! And to you tagged, hope you don’t mind me tagging you! And, really, completely looking forward to your post and answers!
Now, to you, Would you spend way too much money on ice cream? Let me know in the comments!