People? *sniffing due to tears of joy* WE GOT NOMINATED FOR THIS AWARD THRICE! A big, big thank you to Nehal @Books and Words, Noelle @Wordgazing and Magic and Hayden @Following Good Books for nominating me and thinking of me! If you all haven’t already, please do check out their blogs, they’re awesome! Also, an apology to them too for I took so long to do this post, and especially since I have no legit excuse except for the fact that I am a big procrastinator. Let’s get into it, yeah?
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- Are you the last-bencher kinda person or the teacher’s pet one?
If I’m being honest, none. I’m like the shy kid, one happy in their own bubble, and whose name the teacher doesn’t know even though they have been studying in their class for the last few years. Yep, that is so me.
- What was one dream you had that you gave up on?
None, I have had the same constant dream going on since as far as I could recall.
- Describe your blog in three words.
Fun, bubbly and cozy.
- Math…love or hate?
Kind of both, I like Math, but I really can’t tolerate it after a certain level at a time.
- What is the most annoying thing about your sibling (and if you don’t have one, do you want to)?
I have a sibling, and I really, really hate how snappy he is nowadays, especially and only towards me.
- Have you ever recommended someone something you haven’t done (like a movie you haven’t watched)?
Not that I can remember at the moment, but I am hundred percent sure I’ve recommended a lot of movies, which I haven’t watched myself to a lot of people, I do not know why I do that just that I do.
- Share a good movie recommendation.
Uh. I guess I’d go with The Pink Panther(2006). I coincidentally re-watched it yesterday itself, and I just love it, it’s so hilarious!
Once again, thank you so much, Nehal, for nominating me!
- Do you have a fictional character that inspires you? If so, tell us a little about them, please.
Ahh, there are so many! I can not really think of one…I guess Kenji Kishimoto from Shatter Me series? I really admire the guy because of his humour and character, and how even though he comes off with a don’t-carish nature, he isn’t really that. And I really admire Cassie from The Fifth Wave trilogy for how she is scared, but she still goes on.
- What’s your favorite animal?
Let’s be honest here, I am low-key scared of animals in general, but yeah cats work a bit for me, so let’s go for cats!
- Have you ever bought merchandise related to a book or show?
- Would you dress up as a fictional character? If so, which one?
Oh, I would love to! Though, there are too many to name!
- What kind of story is your favorite to read?
I think Happily Ever After books are what make the majority of my TBR, so.
- What part of your day do you enjoy the most?
The noon if I have no online classes, if I do, then it’s the morning.
- What’s your favorite food?
Everyone knows it’s chocolate!
Thank you very very much, Noelle, for thinking of me for this award!
- What most inspires you to blog?
The comments? They make me feel like I am writing a dialogue rather than a monologue, which, trust me, feels much better and provide a great deal of motivation. Plus, how I could express myself without much restrictions is a good point.
- What is your favorite book of 2020?
Uh, there are too many. But I recently read and devoured The Cousins by Karen M. McManus, and I really love it with my heart and soul, I’d like to go with that.
- What is a favorite you’ve been wanting to re-read?
Yeah, I don’t really re-read books, for no apparent reason, but I want to re-read We Were Liars since a few days now, so I may pick it up soon!(Yes I know I speak way too much of this book, kindly excuse me)
- What is your most anticipated book of 2021?
I really, really want to read Sunkissed by Kasie West! I can’t help it, okay? I just looooove her books!
- What are your goals for your blog?
To be honest? None, really. I started this blog with absolutely no expectations, and I’m really surprised and grateful at how much it has grown, thank you for that, y’all!
- Are there any kinds of posts you’ve been wanting to try but haven’t yet?
I want to do Discussion Posts, and hopefully I’d be doing them but I’m not sure when.🤷🏻♀️
- What is something you’ve learned in 2020?
There are a lot of things, I can not exactly list them, and to keep the mood light, I’d go with this – BOOKS ROCK!
And, thanks a million, Hayden, for nominating me!
Now, the questions I ask!
- What is that one country you’ve always wanted to go to?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Share a favourite quote!
- If you could master one language, what would it be?
- What’s your book of the month?
- Would you rather read just one perfect, no-fault, long, long book in your life or read unlimited standalones with cliffhangers at the end?
- Tell us a Dad Joke.
AND THE PEOPLE I TAG!
- Sunny @Revolution Reading
- Sam @Literary Delirium
- Rachel @A Bookworm’s Paradise
- Eryn @Love Your Shelf
- Ashmita @The Fictional Journal
- Phoenix @Books With Wings
- Kirsten @The Novel Existence
- Soph @Soph’s Book World
- Alexis @The Reading Addict
- Isabella @All You Need Is Love And Books
Once again thank you to all those who nominated me! And the ones I nominated, if for some reason you don’t do awards or are don’t interested, it’s okay, no worries, I don’t mind! Also, please do check out the above listed blogs, they are amazing!
What is something you learned in 2020? And ooh, tell me a Dad Joke, why don’t you?